carefully crafted timber
vulcan key features
- Thermally modified for incredible durable and dimensionally stablility
- Patented vertical grain construction
- H3 treated, rot and pest resistant with 25 year warranty
- Environmentally friendly FSC Mix certified
- Vulcan Overview Brochure
- Wall Cladding
- Ceiling Lining
- Fins, battens and screening
- Joinery and furniture fitout
The above Protector Oil colours are indicative only. Showing two coats on Vulcan Fine Bandsawn Finish Timber.
How is vulcan created?
Vulcan refers to the thermal modification process that permanently changes the woods properties to create a more stable and durable product.
Durability is then further enhanced with the application of a water borne, low toxic H3 compliant wood preservative giving it termite resistance.
Finally Vulcan has been engineered for maximum stability featuring a patented laminated vertical grain orientation.