carefully crafted timber
vulcan key features
- Thermally modified for incredible durable and dimensionally stablility
- Patented vertical grain construction
- H3 treated, rot and pest resistant with 25 year warranty
- Environmentally friendly FSC Mix certified
- Vulcan Overview Brochure
- Wall Cladding
- Ceiling Lining
- Fins, battens and screening
- Joinery and furniture fitout
How is vulcan created?
Vulcan refers to the thermal modification process that permanently changes the woods properties to create a more stable and durable product.
Durability is then further enhanced with the application of a water borne, low toxic H3 compliant wood preservative giving it termite resistance.
Finally Vulcan has been engineered for maximum stability featuring a patented laminated vertical grain orientation.