Note : this product is becoming very difficult to source, stocks are very limited. Please call to discuss possible alternatives. May 2018.
fiji mahogany TIMBER DECKING
- Fiji Mahogany, as the name suggests, is plantation grown in Fiji
- Valued for its unique colour and environmental qualities
- Fiji Mahogany decking is light reddish orange through to lighter brown in colour
- Available in 140x21mm both smooth both faces
- Austim Fiji mahogany decking is a select grade
- Random lengths 0.9m to 5.7m (set length not availability)
- Termite resistant
- Natural durability class 2 above ground applications
- MicroPro H3 Treated Sapwood to resist Lyctus Borer
WHY CHOOSE AUSTIM fiji mahogany
Fiji Mahogany has a unique colour tone, has great environmental qualities being plantation grown it is highly sustainable and low impact. Smooth under foot and a great choice if you are looking for a decking that you intent to let grey off naturally.
Why treated h3
Fiji Mahogany Decking boards will have a small percentage of sapwood which is susceptible to attach from Lyctus Borer, to protect against this the timber is treated to H3 with MicroPro and then machined to its finished size. Only the sapwood component absorbs the treatment so there is minimal but sufficient treatment on a finished board to be careful when disposing of it (do not burn offcuts). MicroPro Brochure
We are located in Landsdale / Wangara, we can deliver anywhere in Perth, WA including the South West, Northern WA, Welshpool, Mandurah, Rockingham, Yanchep and even further.
For 100% customer satisfaction and excellent value for your money, contact our Perth office for a free timber decking quote.