Sikkens Timber Coating
Sikkens is manufactured by AzkoNobel—an international producer of paint products.Sikkens was developed in response to demand for a transparent, quality coating system to protect wood products while still allowing their natural beauty to be seen. The result is a coating that meets the challenging needs of joinery manufacturers, architects, builders, tradespeople and consumers.
The Sikkens range at Austim
- An oiled based, penetrating, low build wood stain
- Can be used as a base coat for other Sikkens products or on its own as a three coat system
- Available in nine colours
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, view HLSe data sheet.
- An oil based, highly water repellent, high build coating
- Suitable for decks and screens, view Cetol Deck data sheet
- Available in one colour (other colours can be achieved via the HLSe base coat)
- Applied as a two coat system over an HLSe base coat.
Cetol Deck Plus
- Same features as Cetol Deck, with the addition of a slip resistant additive.
Cetol Filter 7 Plus
- An oil based, medium build, satin finish top coat, view Filter 7 data sheet
- Suitable for external cladding, joinery and pergolas
- Available in eight colours
- Apply as a two coat system over an HLSe base coat.
- Waterbased exterior finish, view BLX-PRO data sheet
- Suitable for decks, windows, doors, fences, cladding
- Available in five colurs
- Apply by brush as a three coat system
Austim are the timber suppliers Perth trusts because we have all the answers. Whether you’re coating timber decking, timber cladding or timber flooring, just ask Austim!