Elements vulcan+ thermally modified Timber
Call (08) 6558 1266 or
Fill in Contact Form
vulcan+ TIMBER RANGE IS THERMALLY MODIFIED, SUSTAINABLY GROWN PLANTATION TIMBER, PERFECT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE.
- Incredibly durable and dimensionally stable with thermal modification
- Patented vertical grain construction
- Virtually free of natural defects
- H3 treated, rot and pest resistant
- 25 year warranty
- Environmentally friendly FSC Mix certified
Available in various forms for a range of applications in both commercial and residential situations
- Cladding for external or internal use
- Lining for un-exposed areas
- Fins, battens or screening
- Joinery and furniture fitout
- Cladding available in a range of tinted protector oil colours
How is vulcan+ created?
Vulcan+ refers to the thermal modification process that permanently changes the woods properties to create a more stable and durable product.
Durability is then further enhanced with the application of a water borne, low toxic H3 compliant wood preservative giving it termite resistance.
Finally Vulcan+ has been engineered for maximum stability featuring a patented laminated vertical grain orientation.
NEED TECHNICAL INFORMATION? view these PDF's
Austim are the timber suppliers Perth trusts because we have all the answers when it comes to screening. Want to talk screening? Just ask Austim!