- Trex Transcend Overview Brochure
- Trex is the world’s #1 timber composite decking brand
- Trex is a low-maintenance, high-performing deck
- Trex is highly resistant to fading, scratching, staining and mould
- Trex comes in a range of modern colours to meet any design brief
- Trex has a 25 year limited warranty
- Note Trex is in the process of changing the length of their decking boards to 5.48m (the 4.88m and 6.10m will be phased out and replaced by 5.48m as they are sold)
- We expect this will happen during the first half of 2018.
Trex Transcend® decking and railing
Innovative Trex Transcend® combines enduring beauty and unsurpassed performance. Offering benefits unmatched by wood and other plastic PVC type decking, Trex Transcend Decking comes with a fade and stain resistant finish guaranteed. A perfect upgrade from better to best. Available in Island Mist, Lava Rock, Spiced Rum, Tiki Torch and now also Havana Gold.
Universal Hidden Fastener
Designed specifically to meet timber decking contractor demand for increased ease and speed of installation, the Trex Universal Hidden Fastener is approximately 40 per cent stronger than traditional stainless steel fasteners. The Hidden Fastening System features a stainless steel screw already set in the fastener for increased durability and easier installation. Offering a neat clean appearance, the Universal Hidden Fastener is a 6.4mm self gapping connector clip that is easily installed. Users also benefit from the affordability of the Universal Hidden Fastener, as it boasts the lowest installed cost in the marketplace.
For use on perimeter boards. Available in 40sqm bag.
All the ingredients used to manufacture Trex are being reused and the process to make them is also environmentally responsible. Trex is made from reclaimed plastic and wood previously these materials would have gone direct into landfill. As a result Trex keeps some 272,000 tonnes of plastic and wood scrap out of landfills every year.
Colour and grain
Colour shown above are indicative only. Whilst Trex is a manufactured product it is designed to have a timber-like look to it, colour and grain will vary from board to board. When installing it is recommended that boards be mixed up not just taken from the top of the bundle this is particularly important when more than one pack is being used on a job.
When planning your project allow for some variation in board width, 140mm is aimed for but during manufacture some tolerance is provided.
Learn more about Trex:
Austim has the best composite decking timber supplies Perth wide and makes choosing the right product easy. Got questions about Trex? Ask Austim!