Composite Decking Perth, WA
Austim are composite decking suppliers in Perth, WA. We only supply the highest quality decking from the top brands.
We’ve got over 30 years of experience and have carefully selected the best composite decking products to offer a range for all budgets and styles.
What is composite decking?
Manufactured from a combination of recycled plastics and reclaimed wood fibre materials, composite decking not only mimics the grains and colours of traditional timber, its benefits make it a popular alternative to timber decking.
Composite decking has come a long way since it became popular in the 1990s; current offerings closely resemble timber deck materials and offer many additional benefits.
Austim Composite Products give you the look and feel of timber decking without the maintenance
Trex - #1 Timber Composite Decking Brand
Trex is the one of the original inventors of composite decking. We have chosen to supply Trex decking because of its high-performing qualities - it is highly resistant to mould, scratching, fading, and staining and is covered by a 25-year limited warranty.
Trex is the world’s largest maker of wood-alternative deck materials. Their range comes in a variety of colours and styles with realistic wood grain detailing.
NEWTECHOOD - great looking decking
NewTechWood is a 360 degree fully capped wood/plastic material. The unique Ultrashield technology shields all four sides for ultimate protection against moisture and guarantees durability.
NewTechWood decking products come in both hollow and solid boards in seven natural colours to suit any taste and budget.
millboard - high quality & natural looking decking
Millboard is unique compared to other deck materials. Designed and manufactured in the UK, it is the most natural wood-like timber alternative on the market.
Millboard take composite decking to the next level; their boards capture the texture and colour variation of natural timber decking, while giving you the all benefits of a composite.
Millboard decking is durable, resilient, and virtually maintenance free.
TimberTech – Value Priced decking
TimberTech’s decking has special patented technology that makes it resistant to bushfire, slippage and water, making it particularly effective in the Australian environment.
TimberTech decking consists of two product lines, making it the perfect choice for value-conscious customers.
Modwood – Australian Made & Owned composite decking
ModWood decking products are built to handle Perth’s hot summer weather conditions, making it a perfect choice if you are looking for a low-maintenance alternative to traditional timber decking.
ModWood decking is made using green materials like plantation timber and recycled milk containers, so it’s the perfect environmentally friendly alternative to timber decking.
benefits of composite decking:
- Low maintenance – Compared to a traditional timber, it is very easy to clean and maintain. Not only is it very durable, being able to withstand tough conditions, but the only maintenance it needs is a regular cleaning with soapy water – oiling is not required.
- Modern design – Our timber decking alternatives take on the appearance of a wide range of wood styles, so you can customise your decking to suit the design of your outdoor space.
- Less expensive – Composite is less expensive over the lifespan when comparing with traditional timber.
- Built to last – We are so confident that our decks will last and won’t fade, that we guarantee it with performance warranties ranging from 10 to 25 years.
- Safe – Does not split or splinter, making it a solid option for bare feet. Many options are also water tolerant and slip-resistant and are perfect to use around a home pool or spa.
- Eco-friendly – 95% of the materials used to produce composite are either recycled plastic or reclaimed wood. By choosing composite decking, you are preventing hundreds of thousands of tons of waste from entering landfills each year.
- Easy to install – Boards are manufactured with a groove system with special fixings, making installation a very easy process. No nails are required to install it and most people find installation much easier than timber decking installation.
- Durable – Composite timber is designed to stand up to the Australia’s harsh conditions. It handles heat, UV exposure, rain, moisture, and pests without staining, fading, or scratching.
Composite decking prices Perth
The cost of composite decking varies depending on the brand, amount needed, and delivery and installation needs. View our pricing list or request a free quote today to estimate how much your project will cost.
Why choose Austim?
- Affordable prices – We stock a variety of options to suit your budget. Looking for composite decking prices? Visit or contact us today!
- Expert advice – We are happy to provide experience-based advice regarding your next decking project.
- Quality products – We have chosen our inventory very carefully to give our Perth customers only the best products available - Trex, Modwood, Timbertech, NewTechWood, and Millboard meet our strict standards of quality.
- Service – We specialise in supplying the right product for the job. We work with builders, trades and retail / DIY projects.
- Stock - We physically actually hold stock of the popular products and have a wide range of colours and types in stock on a regular basis, meaning you won’t have to wait to start your project.
Located in Landsdale / Wangara, we can supply and deliver anywhere in Perth, WA including the South West, Northern WA, Welshpool, Mandurah, Rockingham, Yanchep, and even further.